As a human resources professional, the ability to interact effectively with the accounting and finance departments within your organization is a vital skill. This course provides an introduction to U.S. accounting regulations and practices that will enable you to better speak the language of finance and accounting. You will gain skills allowing you to interact more effectively with these departments and make HR decisions that impact and support your organization’s financial health.
The course will empower you with foundational understanding of the following concepts:
- The key financial components of the annual report.
- The relationship between HR and the finance and accounting departments.
- The measures and processes used to assess a company’s financial health.
- The importance of cash flow to the company and shareholders.
- Methods of financing the business and issues related to financial planning.
This course is designed for the HR professional seeking to gain understanding in the areas of accounting and finance.
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Assessments Yes