Computer Access With An Internet Connection
Notebook and Pen For Taking Notes
The Ability To Download a PDF Document
Welcome to Business Etiquette Essentials by business etiquette expert Lydia Ramsey.
Would you like to:
- Learn how to create a lasting positive first impression?
- Polish your communication skills so you can get that dream job or next promotion?
- Use the Internet to develop relationships?
- Learn how to effectively communicate using the telephone?
- Dress professionally for every occasion?
- Dine in a business environment?
- Network with polish to build relationships online and in person?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, then Business Etiquette Essentials is the course you want to take. Presented primarily in video format you will learn everything you need to know to get the job or promotion or to grow your business and the bottom line. You will build better and longer-lasting relationships. In addition you will feel more confident than you ever have no matter what the business setting.
Who should take this course?
- Job seekers
- Rising executives
- Corporate and non-profit leadership and employees
- High school and college students
- Sales teams
Your instructor, Lydia Ramsey, specializes in business etiquette, professional conduct and customer service and will help you and your employees develop the skills to attract and retain clients through the simple practice of modern manners and the basic principles of courtesy, kindness and respect. Her business etiquette course will give you the tools to take your business to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- High School Students
- College Students
- Business Professionals of Any Age
- Job Seekers
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes