What Participants Learn in Our Leadership Development Training Program
The longest-running program of its kind in the world, our flagship Leadership Development Program (LDP)® is a research-based training especially for mid-level and senior managers. It includes intensive assessments, innovative exercises, peer feedback, and one-on-one coaching to help reinforce learning.
Participants in our Leadership Development Program will:
- Bridge the gap between senior management and the front lines
- Lead across boundaries and recognize the impact power and authority have on shared direction, alignment, and commitment in systems
- Learn the art of collaboration to accelerate team performance
- Solve complicated problems and take wise action to lead in a complex and disruptive environment
- Manage stress, build resiliency, and leverage multiple life roles
- Build a network of supportive leaders to continue development
This world-class leadership development training program builds the skills and confidence that leaders of managers need to build commitment and translate strategy into effective action.
Why Choose Our LDP, Our Flagship Leadership Development Program?
With over 100,000 alumni around the world, LDP is:
- Built around developing the 6 key skills research has found are needed for mid-level leaders: influence, communication, thinking and acting systemically, self-awareness, learning agility, and resilience
- Intense development with highly personalized feedback, using a variety of validated assessment tools, as well as post-program assessment and individualized coaching to ensure continued support
- Research-backed, based on rigorous, ongoing research with content that’s continually evolving to focus on emerging best practices and the issues that matter most in today’s world
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Assessments Yes