Risk Assessment is a legal requirement, and a very important process to be performed in any workplace, it is simply like planning ahead, what would we do to prevent harm from happening, and how we could prevent any losses in man or equipment, and to achieve optimum profit from the industrial process.
- Risk Assessment done only by competent persons, and that exactly what you will become after finishing this course.
- Risk Assessment is a legal requirement, without it the organisation maybe punished by the government.
- In cases of accidents and losses, you better have your risk assessment ready, otherwise you’re in a big legal trouble.
- Being a risk assessor will make you a high value for any organisation.
- This course is – without doubt – a huge addition to your resume.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all the staff members in any industrial work environment
- For new graduates from practical faculties like Engineering, Science, etc.
- If you work in safety and health, this course is a must.
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes